1. Start a studio (which means you are now a studio owner rather than teacher).
2. Travel, likely teaching workshops at yoga festivals or hosting retreats.
3. Hustle on social media in the hopes that you’ll get a following.
Andrew Dugas teaches more than 50 classes a week, 40 of which are private lessons out of his home studio.
At any pay rate, do the math and you can see that just for his teaching, he is one of the highest paid non-famous teachers alive.
He set out very early to work 7 days a week, to ‘never be famous,’ and to create a future for his family.
Okay, give me the details!
– 4 Wednesday evening classes (16 hours) with intensive course work to lay the groundwork for what you will create in your career.
– 18 more weeks of coaching and support for you to create ‘on the ground’ in your life.
What the course promises if you put the time in and follow our coaching:
– You will make a minimum of $6,000 more dollars a year from this work.
Costs and Time:
– $6,000 (Due by January 1st, 2020)
– 4 Wednesdays, 6pm-10pm, January 8, 15, 22, & 29
– Calls 2x/week ranging from 1 hour the first month to 10 minutes by May.
Ready to design a life you love, with real income to support it?
From your instructor, Andrew:
“I’ve been thinking about how to answer this question for more than a decade. In 2008 I committed to working. This commitment has created many novel solutions and choices. For instance, I have taught 7 days a week since October of 2010 and have been teaching more than 50 classes a week since 2011.
You can start a studio. You can write blogs. You can start other businesses.
Or you can teach yoga. What if that is how you made a living? That’s my goal for you and this course is everything I know about it: Every problem I’ve solved; Every tenet I’ve used; All for you.
I guarantee you will increase your yearly income by the price of the course… that means the course, all of my coaching, all of our support… it’s free.
Join us in January.“
– Andrew Royal Dugas, Founder of Yoga Better
Ready to take your income to the next level?
Save your spot using the form below, and we’ll see you in January!